Thursday, September 17, 2009
Outdoor Pursuits
I'm taking Outdoor Pursuits this semester and we're going on our backpacking trip this weekend! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. The weather is supposed to be perfect for backpacking so I have my fingers crossed it won't rain! It should be a great experience and opportunity to meet new people. I've never been camping before so it should be interesting! I'll have my bug spray ready..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I can not go on the Outdoor Pursuits trip this weekend! Have a great time, and don't get eaten by a bear. I can not wait to hear all about it when you guys get back!
-Lisa
Lauren! I went on the trip already and had a great time. My group got lost 6 miles off track, but it was def. a good work out. You will have fun. I didn't know anyone in my class and this trip made us all pretty close. GOOD TIME!
ReplyDeleteOutdoor Pursuits is a great class if not my favorite of the major. I took the class in presession though so it is a little different setup. The camping trip was a fun experience though. I hope you packed extra food for your trip cause I almost ran out the first night. I hope your trip went well.
ReplyDelete